Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Very tired update

Not possible tonight for formal update. I extinguished the KO position at 40.60. I closed short SNTA at 4.14 and opened long at 4.17. There was some good day trading in between. FTR relatively unchanged. BTU is crashing and I have 6056 shares short at 18.26. I'm long BTU 3000 shares at 18.15 cb.

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Position Update

The day was full of day trades between $BTU, $KO, and $SNTA. Those day trades are recorded on Stocktwits and I won't further bore the reader with a repeat of details. Went temporarily long $BTU and $SNTA, but shorted $KO. Up about $800 for the day through the day trading. Booked $1813 profit from $SNTA short, but reopened the short as you'll see below. The scaling plans will show changes as a result from the day trading, except $BTU since the change was only 3 total cents in cost basis. Monitoring $BTU closely. My prediction is that $KO is collapsing based off weekly. *Update: The $BTU daily vortex shows a possible coming desire to shift trends to the negative.

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day of the Bear

$BTU and $KO showing overbought signals (Stochastic) and swing downs in multiple MACDs. $SNTA following same trend. $FTR is showing (surprising to me) more weakness then what I had been led to believe was going to occur. The market was down today so all things must be weighed. Accomplished a small swing trade of $FTR of 1500 shares from 6.04 and covered 5.98 over 24 hours. I've held off further scaling with $BTU until I can determine if it has topped now or if it goes to it's next leg of near $21 for resistance. I did add to my position on $KO (simply next move in scaling plan) for a 40.63 CB.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Full Position Update

$BTU is losing enthusiasm and volume for legs upward and the MACD shows it at least coming back to the 20 day moving average. $KO shows consolidation and a negative MACD.  $FTR has an hourly and 4 day chart that shows some tipping in upward motion, however it has been swimming the channel. $SNTA is following an obvious descending triangle and not much needs to be added. Waiting for true indicator of a reversal trend upwards before closing short position.

Thursday, May 8, 2014


And now we go to the tale of the tape with Harold Lederman...

Wednesday, May 7, 2014


Strong buzz and swing downwards on 4 hourly, daily, and 2 day charts.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Position Updates

Only 4 positions at this time. Continuing to watch for market correction. Have added to my $KO and $BTU positions in the past week. $FTR earnings are coming out this Tuesday. Stopped scaling $FTR to see effect of earnings on share price. $KO daily MACD swinging down. $SNTA has a descending triangle that is fairly plain. Earnings also out shortly.

* Corrected 5/06/14 Changed $BTU earnings to $FTR earnings. Mixed up.

Sunday, April 27, 2014


Scaling my short up. Cost average is fine and daily and hourly MACD is falling. Green volatility on all but the 15 minute.

Thursday, April 24, 2014


MACD swinging down. Missed on earnings. Shorted with scaling plan two times today. Energy sector was up today. Lots of negative reporting, including an article from the Street today. 

Tuesday, April 22, 2014


Shorted for third time. Looking for a drop to the bottom of the BB. Coal company (forget name) down 8% on poor earnings today which only boosts confidence. This baby likes to go to the bottom and top of the BB.


The beat goes on. Upcoming earnings. I shorted twice more on today's rally. Although pharmaceutical companies are notoriously unpredictable I still see a downtrend. I decided not to fight the trend. I used to trade AMRN and that taught me to quit beating my head against the wall and trust the trend. I'm waiting for a n eventual swap to the long. Nice volume buzz in the AM of over a 100%.

Monday, April 21, 2014


Closed my long position at 5.90 from 5.64. Hourly chart turned negative. Looking for correction back to 20 day. I have not shorted a third time and would prefer exiting my short at a break even since the money is small.

Ready to plant corn.

Thursday, April 17, 2014


Waiting for indication of any further correction. Awaiting further additional long shares. This is why I moved to stocks between 15 and 50 dollars.


Consolidation before further correction down. MACD failing. Daily volatility remain red.


Hard time holding to gains. Needs correction. Hourly turning negative.


Maybe shorting it again today. Great movement. Red daily volatility. MACD will flip soon.

Tuesday, April 15, 2014